Sunday, March 16, 2014

Happy St. Patricks day, in New Zealand!


Cyclone Lusi was a bit of a fizzer... we went in the parade... it rained alittle bit as you can see in some of the photos... Catherine danced. She didn't want to at first, but I made her and she was fine. We had a good day and even though I skipped church to go, God helped me in so many ways, like finding where to go when I have absolutely no sense of direction and would have wound up in totally the wrong place if other dancers hadn't turned up at  just the right time. Yes, God is with me in the drunken rowdy mobs of Auckland viaduct too. Hee hee. We may skip school next year too... it was fun.








1 comment:

dcpeg said...

I just ADORE men in skirts!*

Looks like you ladies had a marvelous time.

*I know they're wearing kilts.